Followers

Sunday 4 February 2018

Treat Basket : Season of Love

Good Morning Everyone

How have you been?
Today I bring you some super easy treat baskets to gift to your loved ones. Since Valentines is around the corner and we all love to gift something or the other to our dear ones.


 Isn't it so lovely?? I have made this basket right from scratch and these floral beauties are also handmade. I have used lots of Dress my craft products here.

 Here are two sets {Treat basket and Mini card} that have created. It is super quick and easy to make and perfect to be gifted as token of love.

Dress My craft pattern paper that I have used to make this project are gorgeous Teenie Weenies collection.
The quality of paper is amazing it is super sturdy and thick. 



HOW TO MAKE BASKET -

In order to make this basket you will be needing some basic supplies,

List of Supplies - 
1- Thick piece of Card stock {12x12"}

STEP 1
To make this set of Basket and Mini Card, you will be needing 
- 1 pc of Card stock measuring 5" x 4"
- 2 pcs of Card stock measuring 5" x 2"
-2 pcs of Card stock measuring 4"x 2"

 STEP 2- 
You will be needing 4 pcs of 1" inch strip to join the above card stock together.
- 2 pcs of 1 inch strip x 5" inch in length
-2 pcs of 1 inch strip x 4" inch in length
-4 pcs of 1inch strip x 2" inch in length

All you need to do is score in half these 1 inch strips


STEP 3-
To make the basket band you will be needing 2" wide and 10" inch long piece of strip

STEP -4

Now glue all the pieces adjoining them with help of strips.

And decorate your basket using your favorite supplies from Crafters Corner store.

To make this card I have used 4"x3" inches of card stock and used beautiful DMC Teenie Weenies collection.

I hope you liked this fun easy peasy gifting solution this Valentine season.
And I hope I am able to inspire you.

All supplies used are available at Crafters Corner store.

XOXO
Isha 

List of Supplies- 



8 comments:

We would love to hear from you !