Followers

Tuesday 28 November 2017

Album made with Scrapberry's "In Bloom" Papers


Hey Everyone,

Welcome to Crafters corner blog, this is Sampada and today I have a very beautiful project to show u..Yes! 
You all know I love making albums and today I made a beautiful scrapbook album using Scrapberry's "In Bloom" paper pack... this is a gorgeous collection in pastel color having lovely designs on it. I bet you will love each and every single paper in this collection and the best part is the sticker sheet...Oh you will love it!
There are two sheets having beautiful sentiments written on them...you can cut that and use in your project and you will see how I have used them... there are mini notecards as well which used on the cover page by making multiple layers of it.

So first let's see the project,




Isn't these papers are gorgeous?
They are..believe me...

I made a simple album base using white cardstock and then cut these papers as per the required size.
These papers are so very well coordinated with each other that you can do mix and match so easily.




Then I cut all the sentiments from the two sheets which are in the paper pack, so you can see a hand-full of sentiments and notecards.


I gathered the flowers, did matting of these sentiments to use on cover page, used DMC fashion and bubblegum accessories to make the hanging charms on the spine. Also I did edge distressing using Tim Holtz Paper distresser. And I made quick and simple pages using these papers and sentiments and then I embellished my cover page.






I hope you get some inspiration from this project and do share your reviews in comment section below.

Products used:

 
Thanks for your time...see you soon with some more creative inspiration..

Happy crafting!
Sampada

2 comments:

We would love to hear from you !