Followers

Thursday 13 July 2017

Antique play with PLAID.

Good morning and welcome to this Thursday's PLAID PLAY!

I have up cycled some old pill bottles for this project.



Today's product highlight is Antique Matt Mod Podge.

You have use this know the difference and I have a video tutorial to tell you how different this si from the regular modpodge.

The antique matte modpodge gives an instant antique/heirloom effect to your decoupage projects.

Here is what I made of the ole pill bottles!



To know more, click on the video link here.



Thanks for stopping by and I will see you next Thursday with another tutorial.

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers,
Rupa

Products from PLAID





3 comments:

  1. Love the papers, the bottles look so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rupa it looks amazing.. one question.. will these be best resistance means will it withhold the heat inside kitchen?

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !