Followers

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Prima Garden Fable Journal - Shabby Chic - Vintage Style

A very Good morning to everyone..
I hope you guys are doing good...Well I am sure you must be knowing that Dress My Craft products were featured on famous Dusty Attic Website...Yayy...That's an amazing news and Dress My Craft is coming up with really nice class of products very soon...so Stay tuned..

So coming up to my today's post, I am going to make a Shabby chic Journal. This is basically the continuation of my previous post in which I have made mixed media tags..
I am sharing the link if you have missed watching the tutorial..

http://crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in/2017/02/mixed-media-tags-creating-basic-mixed.html

And now carrying on this, I have made a journal in a very shabby-vintage style which will hold these tags..And not only this I am also going to do Cross Stitch Binding...and how to use Rub-ons..
Cross stitch binding is very famous and has been used in many books binding over the years and now a days it is popping up in junk journals. I have done it in very simplest form using 4 signatures that means four pages.
Rub-ons You can consider rub on as temporary tattoos..they give really nice accent to your scrapbook pages, card layouts, mixed media background..etc. While they are one time only but quite economical so you can have a variety of them in your stash. The best thing is that you can use it with embossing powder, foil to give awesome effect to your layout.

First let's see what I have created...




















So get ready for the creative fun..there is the showcase of the journal at the end of the tutorial video..so don't miss it!!


Here is the list of products used.. 

I hope you enjoyed watching...please do leave your comments and love.. 

Hugs
Sampada

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful journal Sampada...loved the cross stitch binding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and easy idea Sampada. Especially like your binding technique.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !