Followers

Saturday 31 December 2016

A Little Decorative Winter Tree

Hello, my dear crafty readers, my bees ! That ran to congratulate all of you a Happy New Year !!
 Wish you good luck, joy, smiles around, of course, creative inspiration, and boundless energy to implement all our plans !!
My new project for Crafters corner - New Year`s decor. I made a small wire snowy tree with Dress my craft Frosted sugar powder and decorated it.
With lots of sugar :-)   




This is a relatively easy project, especially for the people that they are into using wire for jewelry making. Personally, I have little experience on these things. I learned it from my school days.  
For Completing this tree, its take 2 hr 


  


Main technique is twisting the wires, twist the whole wire like this. And make branches and roots. Do not twist until the end. End portion add Frosted sugar powder with Gel medium ( Matte finish or Glossy finish )
here is the video tutorial


Here i made Winter theme. If you want a just tree with single stone for root part is a good choice. You can also put your tree in a bowl with smaller stones or inside a jar with lots of frosted sugar powder. You can even make a little garden or forest. By using different materials and colors, you can create more elegant, spooky, colorful or bonsai-like trees ( cover whole with tissue and modeling texture paste). The possibilities are endless.




I hope you have enjoyed this creation. 
Thank you for stopping by 
Hugs 
Suzna

Supplies used






3 comments:

  1. Oh!..It looks wintery with all that sugar frost..I also have never tried wire crafting..but surely it goes in my list...
    And wishing you A Very Happy and Crafty New Year Suzna and Crafters corner..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....Suzy ur so gud at this gal......just awesome deary......

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !