Followers

Saturday 19 September 2015

Be Happy Today!


Hello everyone
Its Nupur here today!

There is something in the air today!
Something unusual more of a mixed feelings
Hence I decided to do a little different than usual.

A bright happy day it is! 
I choose to work with some grey and
 some teal and some black and white. 
 I am creating 
"Be Happy Today!"


I choose the following papers with patterns in grey , teal and Black& white Stripes 
(oh these papers are so amazing!)
Using the amazing super sturdy Tonic super trimmer
I have trimmed the following papers according to the sizes mentioned below. 
(12" x 12" - base paper) 
(6” x 12” – green Patterned paper) 
(5” x 12” – grey Patterned paper) 
oh the photomatt!
A frame outside your matt is a must.
A jet black paper is so amazing
hence I decided to use it .

(While I am arranging up until the end I use the white photomat
and then replace it with the choosen photomat)


Align the 3 papers as shown in the image below. 
(There are several ways to arrange these papers) 
Using the super red tacky tape - especially 24mm is excellent to stick the papers. 
(The red tacky tape is an amazing bubble free solution to stick your papers) 
just love them..


It is a good idea to have some interesting words on your layout.

Viola, now its time for the icing! 
using the amazing and super cool 

Dreamy Ephemera Die-Cuts 

depending on the elements choose
 Red Tacky Tape
Tacky glue
or foam tape.
(These beauties are a must, they are amazing and can do 
wonders in beautifying your projects and add those 
little emotion touches and boost up your page. ) 
I choose the following elements to work with. 
( I am so much in love with the teal) 
After having played around with these gorgeous elements, 
I landed up with the following arrangement. 
(There are several ways to arrange these elements) 
I really loved the way this looks. 
Hence I settled with this. 

Just a bit of splattering and here we goo...

Viola! and its all ready
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Products List

Cottage Living - Pebbles
Hello Beautiful - Heidi Swapp
September Skies - Heidi Swapp
Hello Today - Acrylic words
Dreamy Ephemera Die-Cuts - Heidi swapp
Enamel Dots & Shapes - We R Memory Keepers


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Have a crafty weekend!
Thanks for stopping by
...Nupur...










4 comments:

We would love to hear from you !