Followers

Wednesday 19 June 2013

A gift bag with a Co-ordinating Tag :)

Hi Friends,
Its Hussena here to share with you the inspiration for our this time challenge theme #9 which is" Gift's galore"  which is set by our very talented Dt member Anita...I know all my fellow Dt's have been sharing some amazing projects all through this month  and we are really looking forward to seeing some fabulous work from all of you out there based on our challenge theme this time so get creating fellow crafter's only 11 more days to go before our challenge ends :)..Oh before our get off track here's a look at what I have created ...its a matching bag and a tag set perfect for gifting for all occassion here's a quick look at it :

                                                               

 And a look at them separately :
                                                                           

                                                                           

Okay here's a little bit about how I have made these  as you can see I have used the very beautiful pattern paper from Prima called the Rondelle as the base for both my bag and tag and believe me half my work was already done as these paper make such a beautiful background that I really didn't have to do much embellishing ..I just added a Cheery lynn daisy and  flourish which I have embossed and distressed using distress inks added a few flowers and pearls and not to forget the beautiful border lace from Cheeery lynn called Anastasia Border and I was all done :).... The handle of my bag are also made using the Anastasia Die which I have distressed using scattered straw distress ink .
                                             So that's  it from me Hope you like my bag and tag gift set would love to hear your comments regarding it so don't forget to drop me a line :)

Supplies Used :
Base CS : Fabriano Elle Erre
Pattern Paper : Prima Rondelle Collection
Dies :
Cheery lynn Daisy strip ,Anastasia Border, Tropical Flourish.
Spellbinders Label 9 die
Inks : Distress Inks : Scattered straw,Spun sugar,Peeled paint and Memento  Pear Tart,Versafine Onyx Black ink
Small white flower's from Crafter's Corner
Pearls : stash
If you have any queries regarding any of the products used please leave me a comment here or write to us at info@crafterscorner.in
Have a Good Day Everyone and Don't forget to play along our current challenge Gift's Galore to win some Exciting Prizes :)

                                                     

16 comments:

  1. Grt to see you back!!! I love the soft look of your project and lovely flower. Too too pretty!!! Where do you steal your colours from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grt to see you back!!! I love the soft look of your project and lovely flower. Too too pretty!!! Where do you steal your colours from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colours Hussena! Very pretty set...and i'm so glad that you are back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome and very lovely colours...it's always nice to see ur work

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I saw the thumbnail of the project on fb I knew it was you Hussena. Very pretty stuff and love the soft colors! The dies and the colors look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!Love the colour scheme and of course all the pretty embellishments.They go so well with the base colour.You are so good at picking your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pair Huseena ..looks gorgeous , lovely pastels and that bloom looks wowww..isnt that border just heavanly ? ....long time ...we missed ur crafting

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shabby chic project Hussena ! loved the soft colors.Glad to see your post after a long time, missed you !

    ReplyDelete
  9. both bag and tag are fabulous....

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is Gorgeous! Just love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really pretty.. lovely bag and it's tag.. the colors are soothing... what a way to come back Hussena!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its fantastic to see you back....Love the shabby chic feel of the tag and the bag.I am not going to be able to participate in this challenge.But you my friend have done a great job as usual.Well done

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome,Fabulous, too good !!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely awesome! Love both the tag and the bag with pretty pp, flowers, colors and the handle. Fabulous work :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !